Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Nothings by Dylabel Designs

Just wanted to share with you this really darlin' kit for Valentine's Day. I love pink so I'm totally in love with this kit. I've scrapped some pictures from my wedding and honeymoon with it.



 
 "Sweet Nothings" Kit by Dylabel Designs; font: "joeHand2"
 
CREDITS: "Sweet Nothings" by Dylabel Designs; font: "Pea Madsen" by kevinandamanda.com
Didn't we have the most beautiful wedding cake ever? Those were my colors: pale pink and a fun pale taffy orange. Loved it!

1 comment:

Papier Creatif said...

Hi Erin!

Thanks for visiting my blog tonite! On the fringe ... I also wish mine had more fringe too! I've seen photos of show dogs that are just gorgeous. So, actually, the next time I bathe and groom mine, I'm gonna trim their ears mid-length to even out the ends and I have a feeling that it will come in thicker and longer. Also, start giving them their daily vitamins to see if that helps as well!

Great layout of you and your hubby! Congratulations!

Juls~