Sunday, February 7, 2010

Project 365 Weeks 4 & 5

I'm getting behind on my layouts and it's only February! This already seems like a momentous task! The hardest part is that my camera is so big, I don't feel like carrying it anywhere, so all of my pictures are made at home. How fun is that?!
Anyway, here are the layouts for Project 365 and Project Cole & Lillie 365.

Week 4:

  
Kit - "Celebrate" by SuzyQ Scraps, Template - "Project 365 Temp. 2" by Connie Prince; Font - "Pea Madsen" by Kevinandamanda.com

Kit - "Butterfly" by Audacious Designs; Template - ?; Font - Traveling Typewriter, "Pea Madsen" by Kevinandamanda.com
Week 5:


Kit - "Celebrate!" by SuzyQ Scraps; Template - "Project 365 Template No. 6" by Scrapmuss Designs; Font: "Pea Madsen" by kevinandamanda.com, Traveling Typewrite; Date stamp: "Simply Dated v.4" by wm[squared]

 
Kit - "Butterfly" by Audacious Designs; Template - ?; Font - "Pea Madsen" by kevinandamanda.com, "Traveling Typewriter"

No comments: