Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project Cole & Lillie 365 - Week 6

Well since I'm snowed in again (Saturday, Sunday, yesterday, and today), I thought I would catch up on my Project 365 pictures. I have them all organized again, but have only scrapped Cole and Lillie's page so far.

Instead of using one kit for all 52 layouts, I decided to switch the kit by month. Naturally I wanted something for Valentine's day, so I chose "Sweet Nothings" by Dylabel Designs.

Here's my page and there's a freebie template made from the page below.
 
Kit: "Sweet Nothings" by Dylabel Designs; Font: "Traveling Typewriter", "Pea Madsen" by kevinandamanda.com; "Date:" tag: "Capturing the Memories" by Maelia Designs; Date stamp: "The Only Date Stamp You'll Ever Need" by Stolen Moments Designs

Project 365 Freebie Template (click image to download):

3 comments:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much! I found your template through Craft Crave!

rags said...

Great template - thanks for sharing :)

TracyB said...

Thank you Erin, I love this template! It's a little late, but I'm going to try to do my best to do SOME kind of Project 365. This really helps, thanks!
Huggles,
Tracy